This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Lumosity is an online brain training and neuroscience website based on the research company located in California. Lumosity offers brain training programs that consists of 39 different games in the different areas including memory, attention, flexibility, speed of processing, and problem solving.
One of the hardest pages to access in the internet are login pages, such as the Lumosity Login page. Not only are these pages hard to access, but some of them are also hard to find. For most users, it takes a long while to find the correct login page, especially if they do not know where to look and what to look for. And while most websites carry their login areas on their main page or home page, not all o them are as helpful. Luckily, you no longer have to worry about that. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to your login page quickly and easily. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the right login page. We can also provide you with an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If that is not enough, you can simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your account:
1. First Enter the Lumosity Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field that says EMAIL, enter the email address registered to your account
3. Next on the empty text field that says PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to REMEMBER ME so you don’t have to login each time you access your account
5. Finally, click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
6. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, you will have to enter the email address registered to your account on the space provided
3. Once you have entered in your Email address, click on the RESET PASSWORD button and details will be sent to your email account
Are you still having trouble logging in to your account? Not to worry, simply contact Lumosity directly and get help with your Lumosity Login:
Lumos Labs Inc.
153 Kearny St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (877) 777-0502
Fax: (415) 723-7441
You can also find support and help on their Help page located at: